пятница, 5 мая 2017 г.

Check out a post I did on morning routine to help me feel less tired during the day, my bedroom makeover helped too here this grey bedroom with soft linen bedding, euro sham pillows, School House Electric white industrial pendent lights paired with green velvet curtains brings calm to the design of the room. Decor is so important in the bedroom, even the reindeer hides are so soft under foot!


Check out a post I did on morning routine to help me feel less tired during the day, my bedroom makeover helped too here this grey bedroom with soft linen bedding, euro sham pillows, School House Electric white industrial pendent lights paired with green velvet curtains brings calm to the design of the room. Decor is so important in the bedroom, even the reindeer hides are so soft under foot!

Original article and pictures take https://brightbazaarblog.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий